IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE THE CORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS DETAILS ON YOUR ORDER FOR YOUR DELIVERY TO OCCUR WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. ALL ORDERS WILL BE LEFT AT THE ADDRESS YOU HAVE PROVIDED ON YOUR ORDER. IF YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO SIGN FOR YOUR DELIVERY YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH A FORM FOR YOU TO COMPLETE FOR THE DRIVER TO LEAVE YOUR ORDER SAFELY ON YOUR PREMISES. This will be supplied when you receive your order confirmation. It is important you fill this out and leave it on the front door for the delivery driver.
- *** REASON*** Our couriers (Toll Ipec) charge a very high redelivery fee and we are working to make sure this charge is not passed on to you the customer.
- If the option to leave at your door is not acceptable then you can contact the courier to arrange an appropriate day for delivery. You will provided with details of how to do this in your dispatch email.
- Unfortunately – If you chose to arrange a specific delivery date with the courier and you are not home to receive your delivery YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY A REDELIVERY FEE OF $35.00 OR PICK UP FROM THE LOCAL COURIER DEPOT. Local depot information will be provided by the courier. Toll have over 500 depots nationally.
- The $35 fee is an additional fee charged by the courier and unfortunately we have to pass this onto the customer.
- Please note: the $35 fee is only charged if you opt to set a delivery date with the courier and you are not there to receive the original delivery attempt. For standard options the delivery driver will leave it safe at your home.
- We use a third party delivery company ship our products Nationwide.
- It can take Australia Sports Direct up to 72 hours (three working days) to process your order and get the item ready for dispatch. Most orders are dispatched within 24 hours (1 working day) if received by 1pm Monday - Friday
- Once the order has been dispatched from the warehouse you will receive an email from the courier outlining the delivery procedure.
- The email will contain:
- Your order number
- Your address – so you can check the address is correct
- Your estimated time of arrival – see below
How do I track my delivery :
- You will be given an ETA by the courier company via email, once the goods have been despatched.
- Please do not contact Australia Sports Direct for delivery ETA’s as we Do Not hold this information.
- Australia Sports Direct will obviously step in to sort – product issues (Dead or damaged on arrival) – Please contact email@example.com
I won’t be at the address that day:
- If you can’t be home on the day of delivery and you have organised with the courier that a signature is required then you MUST contact the courier immediately– to avoid getting charged a redelivery fee. Details of how to contact the courier will be provided in your dispatch email.
- Alternatively you may request pick up from the local courier depot.
We highly recommend using your work address for delivery if you work during the day and there is the possibility of nobody being home to accept delivery.
Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA):
Please Remember - You will only be able to contact the courier company if your delivery has taken longer than the delivery time for your state listed below:
- NSW/ACT – 1-8 Working Days
- VIC – 1-8 Working Days
- QLD – 1-11 Working Days
- SA – 2-11 Working Days
- WA/TAS/NT – 5-11 Working Days
TRANSIT TIMES ARE DEPENDENT ON DELIVERY LOCATION
- Please note that the delivery estimates are not guaranteed, they are estimates only.
- Please note some remote places may incur extra charges beyond our control. Or may not be serviced at all. If you are not sure please contact us and we can find out for you
- Whilst every effort is made to work within these parameters deliveries are made by a third party Transport Company not associated with Australia Sports Direct, so we can only give these times as an estimate. We also can’t be held liable for any lost or damaged deliveries as a result in the handling of these orders with the Transport Company.
- Products are shipped in boxes weighing up to 45kg (heavy) each.
- Products are delivered unassembled.
Short Deliveries and Damages
If your order is damaged or short delivered it is crucial that you write ‘DAMAGED’ or “SHORT DELIVERED” on the con note before signing. Once you have signed without this information you are agreeing that the item has been delivered in Full & Good condition.
If your order has been left (ATL) it is your responsibility to ensure you have received your order in full & good order. If this is not the case you will be required to notify Australia Sports Direct ASAP with accompanying photos to confirm your claim. Without this we will not be able to hold the courier responsible for any loss or damage.
We always try and replace damaged parts at no cost to the buyer prior to collecting the item, and lodging a claim on the buyer’s behalf. In the event of failed delivery such that the item is returned to us, then the buyer will be responsible for the cost of the return carriage.
PLEASE NOTE: It is important that you supply a contactable phone number when you place your order with us in case the courier needs to contact you regarding the delivery of your order.
We have up to 12 months warranty on all of our products. Please check product description for full details.
Should you have problem with your item, in most cases customers find it easiest to resolve the problem with replacement parts sent via Australia Post To help us improve our products where parts cannot be returned we will ask for a photograph to assess the problem prior to warranty parts being sent out.
Although we take all damages seriously we cannot replace every small non critical part. For any item that is damaged that does not affect the safety of the product and the customer wants us to repair it, the customer will have to pay the postage costs back to Australia Sports Direct warehouse. We do this to keep costs down and provide long term low prices.
a) Any time or date for delivery stated by Australia Sports Direct shall be treated as an estimate only. While every effort will be made to dispatch goods within the timescale quoted no liability can be accepted by Australia Sports Direct for failure to deliver within the quoted times or within any specific time period. Australia Sports Direct shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including consequential loss or loss of profit) arising directly or indirectly from any delay in the delivery of all or any of the goods howsoever caused.
b) Australia Sports Direct will accept no liability for shortages or damage to goods unless the Customer notes the shortage or damage at the time of delivery on the consignment note. Where this is not possible, for orders totalling less than $250 only, notes "Contents Unseen" on the delivery note or terminal. You will then be required to notify Australia Sports Direct via email within 24 hours of receipt of the goods at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must also provide photo’s of your claim of the damaged box/s and product.
c) The Customer shall be bound to accept the goods when they are tendered for delivery by the Transport Company and delivery shall be deemed to have taken place when the goods have been signed for by the customer or someone on their behalf at the nominated delivery address whereupon the risks of loss, breakage or any other damage whatsoever shall pass to the Customer.
d) If for any reason the Customer cannot accept delivery of the goods for more than 7 working days after the product is available for delivery the Transport Company may either elect to store the goods pending their actual delivery and the Customer shall be liable to the Transport Company for the costs (including insurance) of so doing. The Transport Company shall be under no obligation to insure the goods in storage and the risk of any loss or damage to the goods howsoever arising shall be borne by the Customer, or if the period of storage exceeds 60 days may elect to sell the goods at the best price readily obtainable and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to the Customer for the excess over the price under the contract or charge the Customer for any shortfall below the price under the contract.
e) Where access to the delivery address is limited or additional equipment is required to complete delivery of the goods, additional charges to cover the full costs of these services plus administrative costs may apply.
f) If after the initial delivery is attempted and an item is returned to Australia Sports Direct because the customer failed to contact the Transport Company, any refund will be less the original delivery cost or $30, whichever is greater, plus the cost of freight charges returning the original order to Australian Sports Direct which is equal to the original delivery cost or $30, whichever is greater.
h) Returns and Cancellations Current web site items of goods, unused, undamaged and fully marketable, may be returned and the order cancelled (for any reason) within seven days of delivery with the prior agreement of Australia Sports Direct. Returned goods must be in their original packaging.
For products returned to Australia Sports Direct the Customer shall be responsible for all costs and expenses (including insurance) of having the item returned to Australia Sports Direct. If an order is cancelled after dispatch the Customer shall be responsible for all transport costs incurred by the Transport Company in dispatching the item and having it returned to the Australia Sports Direct warehouse. The Customer's payment will be refunded within 30 days, subject only to deduction of any direct costs of transport and insurance incurred by the Transport Company in relation to the return of the goods, as well as transport and insurance costs incurred in the original delivery, upon receipt of the goods and inspection as to their suitability for re-sale.
7 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you wish to cancel your order this must be done in writing within 7 days of receipt of your order. Contact Australia Sports Direct via email email@example.com. You will be required to return the item to Australia Sports Direct (at your cost). For the 7 day money back guarantee to apply the buyer will be fully responsible for the cost of returning the item. The item returned must be brand new / unused and in original packaging otherwise the refund will not be granted. Please make every effort to keep the original packaging as transporting unboxed products by the Transport Company will be refused pickup by the Transport Company (this is Transport Company policy) & may void your refund.
Refund / Replacement Policy
If full order is not received within 14 days from the day after the last day of expected delivery, replacement of missing item/s (if available) or refund of missing item/s may be awarded.
Any refund or replacement request must be done so in writing within 14 days of receipt of your order with a valid reason before this request can be honoured. It is also your responsibility to confirm all parts / products are received in your order within the above time frame. Failure to do this may void any refund or replacement!
Please supply the original order confirmation in any correspondence.
An investigation on our part will be conducted to confirm this request before refund or replacement is awarded.
Any refunds will be deposited into the account nominated in the original order confirmation
We make every effort to ensure that the service we provide is as efficient and effective as possible. However, if you do have a complaint about a product or our service, then e-mail our customer service department on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge a complaint within 24 hours (1 working day) and our customer services department will endeavour to resolve the complaint as quickly as possible, keeping you informed at all times. All complaints will be confidential and treated fairly.
We put all of our efforts into ensuring a safe product experience. However, Australia Sports Direct will not be held liable for any indirect injury or loss however caused from the sale of any product.